Before you send your mould back
- Be aware that the customer is responsible for supplying accurate dental moulds. We supply our at-home mould kits, full instructions and service for those who cant come instore or see a local dentist if you feel unable to provide a mould using this method, please either book to come instore or see your local dentist for your impressions.
- Make sure your mould has clearly defined teeth, with no smudges or tears in the silicone. Please reference the below images for examples.
- Make sure the silicone is firmly in place in the dental tray.
- If there are any issues or questions, please send us an email.
- If everything seems correct, please rinse the mould under cold water and package securely.
PO BOX 69